Saturday, May 15, 2010

(LOL) Hahahahahahahah

The CMC (chapel annex) receives all kinds of care packages and donations including cookies, toiletries, candy, books, games, lotions, snacks, etc. I saw a box of approximately 20 tubes of Fixodent, large and travel sizes. Rabbi M. said he thought it was toothpaste. He used it but was disappointed when it didn't foam up. The more he brushed the stickier it got. At least Fixodent is kosher.

===========+++++++++++++++++++================

One regular participant in Game Night is our friend Joe (not his real name), a member of the Special Forces from Australia. I think he cheats because when we play Scategories he names all kinds of fruits, games, people and clothes that I've never heard of, but he claims are well-known in Australia. Last week, before we left, I told him, "I hope we see you next week." Here's the rest of the conversation:

Joe: I'll be here unless there's a water fart.
Me: A water fart?
Joe: Yes, for sure I'll see you unless there's a water fart.
Me: A water fart?
Joe: Yes, a water fart.
Me: Huh? Oh! A water fight. You'll be here unless there's a water fight!
Joe: Yes.
Me: What kind of water fight?
Joe: The regular water fight.
Me: Huh?
Joe: (Exasperated.) I may need to do my job.
I'll be at Game Night next week unless there's a war to fight.
Me: Oh. Yeah. A war to fight. Hope to see you next week.
Me: (Exasperated.) Duh.

===========+++++++++++++++++++================

We hear the following warning message about four times a day. It's difficult to understand over the "Great Voice," but I'm pretty sure this is what the guy says:

Standby for a message from the JDC [Pronounced Jay Doc; Joint Doctrine Center]:
There will be a contwolled expwosion southwest of KAF in 15 minutes.
I wepeat.
There will be a contwolled expwosion southwest of KAF in 15 minutes.
End of message.
End of blow job.*

3-5 minutes later: KA-BLAM!!!

*Weeks later I found out from some guys while waiting in the bunker that it says, "End of broadcast." I like my way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment