Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Excuses, Excuses



I haven't written anything on this blog lately. I have no good reasons, but lots of excuses.

1. Jetlag;
2. Extremely busy at the USO;
3. Nothing interesting to report;
4. Getting used to a new schedule -- now working days;
5. Hurt my knee so
A) I can't go to gym
B) I'm not sleeping well
C) I'm having temper tantrums
6. Too engrossed in the "Twilight" series. (3 books down, 1 to go);
7. Still don't know when I'm going to Kandahar (See 5.C above);
8. Don't feel like writing;
9. Nothing interesting to report.

Really sorry.

-o0o-

While I was away there was an appreciation ceremony for the workers at the Camp Virginia DFac. Most of our workers are from Sri Lanka or India. Every single one of them is nice, kind and helpful. My favorite worker is the one with the dark hair and the mustache . . . or maybe it's the guy without the mustache. We are lucky to have them working with us.

-o0o-

We had a 3 on 3 basketball tournament the other night. I did not participate at all, but I did happen to be in the right place at the right time for a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment