Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful


The temperatures have been going down, probably to the low 90s, unfortunately passing the humidity level as it heads way up. I know y'all from Ft. Hood, New York and Flawiduh are used to this, but in my world it's disgusting. Of course, I never sweat, but I have been doing a great deal of glistening. When I open my door in the morning the outside is soaking wet. There's fog on my glasses and on the roads. It's not the Grapevine, but dense enough where four of our U.S. Postal workers were run off the highway in a bad accident a couple of days ago. They were saved from tradgedy because they were all wearing seat belts.

Last night, finally, it rained a little. For about two hours the drops came down hard and there was a lot of lightening and thunder; just enough to make lots of mud. Lynn rushed outside to check out the rain. I guess she's never seen it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment