Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The House is Open
















My open house was a ton of fun. I cannot thank Beverly, Pam and Annabelle enough for hosting with/for me. They scrubbed and cleaned, set up, washed, organized, made coffee, got cakes, filled platters, sorted plates, etc., etc., etc. I am so blessed to have you as my wonderful friends. Thank you.

It was nice to see everyone, although unfortunately, I didn’t get a chance to talk with everyone. I did get to visit with former neighbors Kerry O’Keefe Mason and Kevin O’Keefe who I hadn’t seen in almost 40 years, Marina M. and daughter Natalia who drove in from Tucson just for the weekend and Renee P., who I’m in continuous contact with but have not actually seen in 5 years. (I didn't recognize her when she walked in the house. Oy!)

Thank you for coming to my family and my friends from work, WW, USO, Friday night cool people, etc. I miss you and really appreciate you stopping by. I just wish you'd eaten more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment