Monday, May 4, 2009

Love Fills My Heart

I received this e-mail message last night from one of my TC4ME Marines. He said it was ok to post, although he did blush when I asked him. I'm sharing it not to brag about me, but to show you how wonderful our troops are. If you had any doubt before, now you know why I love it here so much.
Bradley sent you a message.
well hello
Hey Ms.B!! I know your probably tired but im gonna harrass you anyway. It is my job to let you know how thankful that I am for having a person like you working at the best USO ever. Me being the person I am is very observative"is that a word?" I cant help watching what you do here because your so active. I notice that your the Ms. Fix It here. You make sure that everything is organized and ready to go. For example, today you were calling names, bringing in boxes, Refilling the refrigerator with water. It was very difficult for me to keep track of you. I found out why I smile when I look at you, You Always remind me of the ENERGIZER BUNNY! keep GOIN AND GOING. Keep up the good work, I love how you do it. Personality wise your awsome. Keep caring for the military personal and trust me they feel the same way there just not here long enought to let you know that. xoxoxox love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment