Monday, March 16, 2009

Goodies Galore - 16 March 2009

OK, the computer issues have not been fun, but I did receive three boxes today. One from Amazon with some books I ordered for UTR; one from Ms. Alexis Lewis (the second from her!) with GS cookies and Trader Joe's snacks. GS cookies are already gone; they disappeared minutes after their arrival. We do love Rolling Stone, One huge box from Kathleen Salmas from USO @ LAX. I've never even met Kathleen but I love her already. Huge bags and boxes of cookies, candies, popcorn and more cookies. Thank you, thank you, thank you. The troops LOVE the snacks. Quite a few have said to me that they really like the USO at Camp Virginia because it feels comfortable, like home. You ladies sending supplies rock, rock, rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment