Monday, March 30, 2009

Miss -- and Not (to be continued)

In addition to family, friends, co-workers, members, (you know who you are),

Here are Some Things I Miss:
Batia & Aleeza
(Batia, Bea, Roni and Sabla)
Golden Spoon
Morningstar Farms
Orville Redenbacher 93% fat free
Lunch at KY&L

Signal Hill
Meetings (Tuesday and Saturday)
Meetings (Friday and Sunday)
Target
Nordstrom
E-Street Radio

3719 Brayton
My Star of David necklace
Indoor bathrooms
HelpDesk!!
Ken and Sal at the front door
Lynda and cookies every Monday morning
White

Clean fingernails
Dew
Pedicures

and Some Things I Don't Miss:
Grocery shopping
Make-up
3” Heels
Driving
Traffic
405/710
Flushing (highly overrated)
Gossip
Cash
Mildew
Elevators
Squeeky door and stairs to my apartment

Alarm at 0500 on Saturday mornings
Ringing telephones and being paged
Faxes, photocopies and scanning
Opening bills

2 comments:

  1. Just admit that you miss me the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't. It will make me cry.

    Of course I miss you the most; and I miss Bo the most too. xxxooo

    ReplyDelete