Sunday, April 19, 2009

What We Love and Where We Love It

Thank you for all of your inquiries. We LOVE getting care packages. My address is:

Bonah Bachenheimer
USO Southwest Asia
Camp Virginia - Kuwait
APO
AE 09327

The troops enjoy all kinds of munchies: hard candies, chocolates, cookies, brownies, GoRP, nuts, bagged Doritos, Fritos and chips (Pringles don't travel well), microwave popcorn, energy bars, indivudally wrapped cakes or pies and beef jerky.

Me, personally, I'd really like to get some Golden Spoon, any flavor. . . .sigh.

I wish you could see these young faces light up when I put out some snacks and tell them it came in a package for them. Huge thank yous to everyone for your support.

p.s. My e-mail of choice is bonnie.bachenheimer@kyl.com. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment