Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Who Needs Louis Vuitton?




Every time I go out the door I carry:

Left Pocket: Cell phone (I'll load the two 20 KD cards this afternoon, I promise).

Right Pocket: Three Crystal Lights (with caffeine OK in the morning; not in the afternoon or evening); four Altoids; found pogs; Revlon lipgloss; receipts for recent meals; keys (bunk and USO -- not in picture); one cough drop.

Card Carrier: CAC (ID) card, Eagle Cash card; three partially used calling cards; UBOC Debit card; US Government Motor Vehicle Operator's ID Card with CDL; Army Post Office Military Postal Clerk card; Department of the Army Invitational Travel Order. Must keep every one of these items with me at all times.

Nuff said??

BTW: Really good deals on Coach and Dooney & Bourke at the PX.

No comments:

Post a Comment